Dublin–(business wire)–“Automotive HUD Global Market Report 2022: Impact of the Ukraine-Russia War” report added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The global automotive HUD market is projected to grow from $1.14 billion in 2021 to $1.43 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.7%. Automotive HUD market is projected to grow to $3.64 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 26.2%.
North America was the largest region for the automotive HUD market in 2021. Europe is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in the Automotive HUD Market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rising demand for connected cars is expected to drive future automotive HUD market growth. A connected car is a car that is connected to the internet. Automotive HUDs help connect his vehicle by using various technologies to increase vehicle security and safety. For example, in 2020, the United States led all other countries in connected car sales, according to Smartcar, a US-based software company. Approximately 91% of passenger cars sold in the US were equipped with internet connectivity. Linked cars have sold over 13 million units in the US alone. Therefore, the growing demand for connected cars is driving the growth of the automotive HUD market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the automotive aftermarket. The major players operating in the automotive HUD market are focusing on developing technologically advanced products to strengthen their position in the automotive HUD market. For example, in January 2019, Panasonic Automotive, a manufacturer of automotive products and technology, announced SPYDR 2.0. This is the industry-leading Smart His Technology His platform, a single-brain cockpit domain controller solution featuring Driver Monitoring System (DMS) technology with Heads Up Display (HUD) integration. This technology enables the integration of cameras that look directly at the driver without visual obstruction, enabling automakers to improve performance, flexibility, speed, openness and scalability to the market.
In February 2022, HARMAN International, a US-based audio equipment company specializing in connected automotive, consumer and enterprise technologies, acquired Apostera for an undisclosed amount. With this acquisition, HARMAN International hopes to expand the company’s presence at the forefront of his AR/MR experience design in automobiles and further expand its automotive product offering. Apostera is a German-based automotive technology company that builds augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR) head-up display (HUD) software.
Reason to buy
Get a truly global perspective with this most comprehensive report available on the market, covering over 12 geographies.
Understand how the market has been impacted by the coronavirus and how it may emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
Russia Assessment – Impact of War on Supply of Agricultural, Energy and Mineral Commodities, and Direct and Indirect Impacts on Markets Analyzed in the Report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments to invest in.
Use predictive data and the drivers and trends that are shaping the market to outperform your competitors.
Understand your customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Use the relationships between important data sets to develop better strategies.
Well suited to support internal and external presentations with reliable, high-quality data and analysis
1) By HUD Type: Windshield; Combiner
2) By Technology: Traditional HUD. Augmented Reality HUD
3) By dimension: 2D; 3D
4) By fuel type: BEV; ice; hybrid
5) By end-user: Passenger cars. compact cars; midsize cars; luxury cars; SUVs and crossovers.light commercial vehicle
2. Features of the in-vehicle HUD market
3. Automotive HUD Market Trends and Strategies
4. Automotive HUD Market – Macroeconomic Scenario
5. Automotive HUD market size and growth
6. Automotive HUD Market Segmentation
7. Automotive HUD Market Regional and Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive HUD Market
9. Chinese Automotive HUD Market
10. Indian Automotive HUD Market
11. Japanese automotive HUD market
12. Australian Automotive HUD Market
13. Indonesian Automotive HUD Market
14. Korean Automotive HUD Market
15. Western European Automotive HUD Market
16. UK Automotive HUD Market
17. German Automotive HUD Market
18. French automotive HUD market
19. Automotive HUD Market in Eastern Europe
20. Russian automotive HUD market
21. North American Automotive HUD Market
22. US Automotive HUD Market
23. South America Automotive HUD Market
24. Brazilian Automotive HUD Market
25. Middle East Automotive HUD Market
26. African Automotive HUD Market
27. Automotive HUD Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the automotive HUD market
29. Future Prospect and Possibility Analysis of Automotive HUD Market
LG Display Co., Ltd.
Visteon Co., Ltd.
Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
Panasonic Holdings Co., Ltd.
Garmin Co., Ltd.
Microvision Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yo9pq7.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.