AutoNation raises over $35 million For Critical Cancer Research and Treatment
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, December 30, 2022 /PR Newswire/ — all year round Drive Pink (DRVPNK) mission AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN) proudly surpassed it. $35 million Raised to get rid of cancer. Associates around the world concluded his 2022 with a series of initiatives to benefit children and adults whose lives have been affected by cancer.
In 2022, AutoNation customers generously donated about $1 $800,000 Through AutoNation’s credit card donation program, 100% of proceeds will be donated directly to this year’s domestic DRVPNK charity partners: American Cancer Society, Zero – The End of Prostate Cancer, National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, and Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). increase.
“When I talk to our associates across the country, one of the things they are most proud of is their commitment to defeating cancer and improving the lives of children and adults affected by this devastating disease. It is a company-wide initiative throughout the year of our company. Mike Manley, CEO of AutoNation. “As one of America’s most admired companies, his associates, customers, brands and partners are what make DRVPNK their only philanthropic mission.”
With a donation to BCRF, the world’s largest private funder of breast and metastatic breast cancer research, AutoNation will support the work of four scientists. University of Southern California, University of Texasand H. Lee Moffit Cancer Center, which spans BCRF’s key areas of focus (metastatic, tumor biology, prevention, treatment, and survivorship) and includes research to combat racial disparities in breast cancer outcomes. is.
Throughout the year AutoNation spearheaded numerous DRVPNK events and initiatives to benefit children and adults provided by charitable community partners including:
- Chicago-area AutoNation Associates donated 500 gift bags to Lemons of Love for distribution to patients undergoing cancer treatment.
- Friends of Autonation united states of america HendersonAutoNation Buick GMC Henderson and BMW Henderson Collected toys and pantry items for the Tyler Robinson Foundation based in Las Vegas
- AutoNation’s Shared Service Center at Irvine, texashosted a Christmas party for kids and families at Wipeout Kids Gun Dallas
- AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi Associates collected toys and delivered them to children and patients at Driscoll Children’s Hospital. Corpus Christi, Texas
- AutoNation Associates miami dade When Broward The county teamed up with Dolphins Challenge Cancer (DCC) to collect toys for children battling cancer.
- AutoNation Ford Littleton Associates Collects Toys for Children and Patients at Children’s Hospital Colorado
- AutoNation hosts a company-wide DRVPNK Across America Day each October, where Associates around the world assembled and delivered thousands of comfort bags to cancer patients undergoing cancer treatment.
Since 2013, AutoNation has $35 million We contribute to an extensive network of philanthropic community partners supporting cancer research ranging from childhood cancer to prostate cancer treatments.
“DRVPNK is a great example of what can happen when we come together as a community to support critical cancer research and treatment,” he said. Mark Cannon, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Experience Officer. “Through DRVPNK, we continue to touch the lives of countless people affected by cancer, thanks to our thousands of AutoNation Associates, customers who embrace DRVPNK, and our relentless efforts through our community.”
For more information on DRVPNK, please visit www.autonation.com/our-purpose/drive-pink.
AutoNation, a provider of personalized transportation services, is driven by innovation and transformation. As one of America’s most admired companies, AutoNation delivers an unparalleled customer experience recognized by data-driven consumer insights leaders Reputation and JD Power. With its bold leadership and brand affinity, the AutoNation brand has become synonymous with ‘DRVPNK’ and ‘What Drives You, Drives Us’. AutoNation focuses on easy, transparent, customer-centric and personalized transportation services.
www.autonation.com, investors.autonation.com, and www.twitter.com/AutoNationAutoNation hereby discloses additional information about the company, its business and its operating results. For information about the AutoNation community, the automotive industry, and current automotive news and trends, please also visit www.autonationdrive.com, AutoNation’s automotive blog.
Source AutoNation, Inc.