“What’s important about working with Ford is that we feel like we’re part of something bigger than just the auto business and vehicle sales,” Farley said. “That’s why we wake up in the morning and why we’re proud of Blue Oval. Blue Oval is a family owned business.”
Since taking office in 2020, Farley has emphasized that Ford’s retail network could be a strategic advantage as it competes with direct-to-consumer startups such as Tesla. He re-emphasized that difference on Thursday.
“Part of that responsibility is this DNA of making sure everyone wins, and it doesn’t apply to other car companies,” Farley said. “That’s why Elon Musk made a big mistake by betting against the dealer. He’ll find out. We’ll see.”
The 2023 Salute to Dealers winners are:
- Richard Buzzy, Schultz Ford of Pittsburgh.
- Stephen Chipman, Birchwood Ford, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Carlos Costabeber, Superauto Comercio de Veiculos in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Marsha McCombs Shields, Red McCombs Ford of San Antonio.
- Stephen Watts, Town & Country Ford, Bessemer, Alabama.
- Kevin Whitcraft, RMA Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO