Dublin–(business wire)–“High Performance Alloys Global Market Report 2022: Impact of the Ukraine-Russia War” report added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The global high performance alloys market is projected to grow from $9.01 billion in 2021 to $9.51 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%. The market is expected to grow to $12.01 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 6.0%.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region for the high performance alloys market in 2021. Regions covered in this high performance alloy market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Increasing demand from end-user industries is expected to drive the growth of the high performance alloys market in the coming years. High-performance alloys are used in various end-user industries such as automotive, electrical, and electronics for a variety of purposes, including improved mechanical strength, improved corrosion and oxidation resistance, and improved thermal creep resistance. increase. As a result, increasing demand for high performance alloys from end-user industries will also increase the demand for high performance alloys market.
For example, in 2021, the Belgian-based automotive industry lobbying and standards body, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, estimates that 79.1 million cars will be produced worldwide, an increase of 1.3% compared to 2020. said. According to the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association, Japan’s net electronics production has increased from 103.6% in 2021 to 110.8% in 2022. Therefore, increasing demand from the end-user industry is driving the high performance alloys market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the high performance alloy market. The major players operating in the high performance alloys market are focusing on developing new technological solutions to strengthen their position.
For example, in January 2022, UK-based manufacturer of high-performance alloys, Alloy Wire International (AWI), launched the high-performance alloy INCONEL: 617, a chromium-cobalt-molybdenum alloy aluminum for a variety of applications. did. This new alloy retains the high temperature corrosion resistance of Inconel alloy 601 while offering unique features such as a combination of increased strength and stability at elevated temperatures up to 1,100. Due to the high nickel and chromium content, the alloy can withstand various reducing and oxidizing media.
Reason to buy
Get a truly global perspective with this most comprehensive report available on the market, covering over 12 geographies.
Understand how the market has been impacted by the coronavirus and how it may emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
Russia Assessment – Impact of War on Supply of Agricultural, Energy and Mineral Commodities, and Direct and Indirect Impacts on Markets Analyzed in the Report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments to invest in.
Use predictive data and the drivers and trends that are shaping the market to outperform your competitors.
Understand your customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Use the relationships between important data sets to develop better strategies.
Well suited to support internal and external presentations with reliable, high-quality data and analysis
1) By type of alloy: Wrought alloy; Cast alloy
2) By Material: Aluminum; Titanium; Magnesium; Other Materials
3) By Application: Aerospace; Industrial Gas Turbine; Industrial; Automotive; Oil and Gas;
2. Characteristics of high-performance alloy market
3. High performance alloy market trends and strategies
4. High Performance Alloy Market – Macroeconomic Scenario
5. Market size and growth of high-performance alloys
6. High Performance Alloy Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of High Performance Alloys Market
8. Asia Pacific High Performance Alloy Market
9. China’s high-performance alloy market
10. Indian High Performance Alloy Market
11. Japanese high-performance alloy market
12. Australian High Performance Alloy Market
13. Indonesian High Performance Alloy Market
14. South Korea’s High Performance Alloy Market
15. Western European High Performance Alloy Market
16. UK High Performance Alloys Market
17. German High Performance Alloy Market
18. French High Performance Alloy Market
19. Eastern European High Performance Alloy Market
20. Russian High Performance Alloy Market
21. North America High Performance Alloy Market
22. US High Performance Alloy Market
23. South American High Performance Alloy Market
24. Brazil’s High Performance Alloy Market
25. Middle East High Performance Alloy Market
26. Africa’s High Performance Alloy Market
27. Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles of High Performance Alloys Market
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the high performance alloys market
29. Future Prospects and Potential Analysis of High Performance Alloys Market
Allegheny Technologies Inc.
Carpenter Technology Co., Ltd.
Haynes International Co., Ltd.
Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
Precision Cast Parts Co., Ltd.
The Timken Company
VSMPO-AVISMA Co., Ltd.
Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co. Ltd.
Materion Co., Ltd.
Wall Kolmoi Corporation
Stanford Advanced Materials
Arconic Co., Ltd.
RTI International Metals
Baowu Steel Group Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/njowgd.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO