Opsys Tech to Display LiDAR-Integrated Intelligent Automotive Taillight Solution Co-Developed with South Korean Auto Supplier SL Corp.


Smart lighting solutions integrated with Opsys Tech LiDAR
Mass production vehicle in 2025 at the earliest

Las Vegas and Holon, Israel, January 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Opsys Tech, developer of the world’s most advanced and patented True Solid-State Scanning LiDAR technology, today announced that it will showcase a LiDAR-integrated smart taillight solution co-developed with SL Corp. did. KoreaA leading auto parts supplier based in The smart taillight solution will be on display at his Opsys Tech booth (#6507) at the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show. Las Vegas beginning January 5, 2023This smart lighting solution with integrated Opsys Tech LiDAR is targeted for production vehicles as early as 2025.

“This successful joint development with SL Corp., one of the world’s leading auto parts suppliers, confirms that Opsys LiDAR meets all the technical requirements necessary to enable an integrated LiDAR smart lighting solution. It’s proof,” said Opsys Tech’s CEO. Rafi Harrell“This represents a strong recognition that Opsys Tech True Solid-State Scanning LiDAR outperforms other LiDAR technologies and significantly improves vehicle safety while maximizing mounting flexibility.” We look forward to continuing our close cooperation with SL Corp., including the integration of LiDAR into our lights: smart lighting solutions inside the cabin.”

Wanseok Kim, senior R&D scientist at SL Corp. A high-performance LiDAR-integrated smart headlight solution with Opsys LiDAR improves autonomous driving. This advanced integration will enable SL to offer a complete autonomous driving solution for mass-produced vehicles. “

Automakers are exploring various uses of LiDAR solutions to enhance vehicle safety by enhancing advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to reduce accidents and enable advanced L3/L4/L5 autonomous driving applications. We are looking for case and installation flexibility. Other near-term sensor integrations could occur in headlights, windshields, grilles, and roof locations.

Opsys Tech presents an entirely new breakthrough category of LiDAR. It is a true solid-state scanning LiDAR with no moving parts and adaptable to any application without limits. Opsys Tech’s patented True Solid-State Scanning LiDAR technology combines existing best practices with no trade-offs while delivering superior reliability and performance at the best value in all critical categories.

Opsys Tech Scanning LiDAR:

  • No moving parts
  • Best-in-class resolution and scan speed while offering the best value
  • >90% probability of detection at 200 meters range with 10% reflectance
  • All “Specs Always” Across the Field of View

Opsys Tech @ CES2023

Meet the Opsys Tech team at CES 2023 at Booth #6507. Las Vegas, Nevada Schedule a ride with a live demo @Vegas traffic.

About Opsystech

Founded in 2016, Opsys Tech has developed the world’s leading patented True Solid-State Scanning LiDAR solution. This solution drives the adoption and commercialization of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles with maximum safety and performance. Opsys Tech is headquartered in Israel,Location usa, Europe When Asia.

Web: http://www.opsys-tech.com/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/opsys-technologies

About SL Corp

SL Corp is a manufacturer and provider of automotive parts. Its product portfolio includes auto parts such as automotive lamp he assemblies, chassis, mirrors, head-up displays and front-end modules. SL now offers an intelligent lamp system for smart driving based on Opsys high performance LiDAR. The company mainly operates in Korea, America, China, Europe When India.

On the web: www.slworld.com

contact: Scott Forsgard, [email protected] or 734-272-7440

Source: Opsys Tech





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *