Maruti Suzuki has expanded its range of vehicles with CNG. Popular models such as Brezza, Grand Vitara and XL6 are now also available in his CNG model. Currently, the automaker has nearly all models in his CNG variants including Celerio, Wagon R, Alto, 800, Dzire, Swift, Ertiga and Eeco.
However, there is a long waiting period for this brand’s Rs 12,000 CNG vehicle. Maruti Suzuki’s CNG car has more than 35km of mileage for him, Hindustan Times sister site Live Hindustan reported. If you’re planning on buying a multi-CNG vehicle, here are his five models to choose from.
1. Maruti Suzuki Celerio: The new Celerio is equipped with the new K10C DualJet 1-liter 3-cylinder petrol engine. Equipped with a start/stop system, it produces 66 horsepower and 89 Newton meters of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT gearbox. Features on the car include Hill Hold Assist, a first in the segment, engine start/stop and a large infotainment screen. It boasts a new design with sharp dash lines, center-focused visual appeal, chrome accents and twin-slot AC vents. The 7 inch smartplay studio supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
2. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R: This hatchback model is equipped with 1-liter and 1.2-liter petrol engines. The mileage is 34.05 km, 25.19 kmpl on CNG and petrol. The new Wagon R is equipped with more than a dozen security features, including hill hold assist, dual airbags, rear parking sensors, central locking system, speed alert system, security alarm, front fog lights, seat belts and speed sensitive automatic door locks. increase.
3. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: According to the BS6 standard, this budget car is equipped with a 0.8 liter 3-cylinder petrol engine. In CNG mode, it produces 41 PS of power and 60 NM of torque. Speaking of features, the Alto 800 has a 7-inch infotainment system that can connect to Android Auto and Apple Carplay. Equipped with keyless entry and front power windows. Passenger safety is powered by a driver-side airbag, rear parking sensors, and electronic brake force distribution.
4. Marti Suzuki Gilet CNG: At under 4 meters, this compact sedan has a range of 31.12 km per kg. The 1.2-litre He is powered by a K12C Dualjet engine that develops 76 BHp of power and 98.5 Nm of torque. The car is equipped with a 7-inch smartplay touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple Carplay and Mirror Link. Equipped with leather steering wheel, rear air conditioner vent, automatic air conditioner, electrically adjustable outside mirror, 10-spoke 15-inch aluminum wheels, etc.
5. Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG: This hatchback was launched in two variants. Equipped with a 1.2-liter K series dual jet, dual VVT engine. It makes 77.49 PS of power and 98.5 Nm of torque. The engine is combined with a 5-speed gearbox. It incorporates occupant safety features such as an anti-lock braking system, electronic brake distribution, airbags, reverse parking sensors, rear camera, hill hold assist and electronic stability control.